Have you been feeling lost, alone and a deep desire for something greater? Like there is more to life than what currently exists? Want to stop the struggle and start living? I know exactly how you feel. I, too, felt like this 6 years ago. Exhausted, depressed and feeling like I was missing a key element of life. Well, I am excited to share with you that I have found it. What I discovered was myself and my alignment with Source and my Higher Self or Inner-Being. If I can do it, so can you, and it is much easier than you think.
Many of you may be wondering what Alignment is. Alignment is where what you think, feel and believe matches what Source or God and your Higher Self or Inner-Being think, feel and believe about you and the world around you. Alignment is a natural state of being, and who you, really are. It is a state where you feel peace, calm, sure, secure, grounded, happy and incredibly satisfied.
A good analogy to use here is to think of alignment as a flame that burns really big and bright. So much so that it catches your attention. This is you. Who you really are. In disconnection, the flame burns low, its dim and inconsistent. When in alignment You feel light-hearted, playful and fun. You feel excitement, enthusiasm, at times exhilaration and high energy. Those around you will begin to notice how brightly you shine. They will most likely ask if you have done something different. They can feel it, but unsure what it is.
In disconnection, the opposite is true. If you are focused in a way that pinches you off from who you really are, you will feel negative emotion like dissatisfaction, frustration, resentment, anger and annoyance. This lowers your vibration and impacts your emotions and natural state of being. Others around you will feel it and ask you if everything is okay.
Some of you may be asking what do you mean by Higher Self/Inner-Being? Each has within us the non-physical version of ourselves which is directly connected to Source, or God Force energy. Both are focused lovingly, adoringly, unconditionally, and without judgement. We are seen as whole, worthy, deserving, infinite and abundantly blessed. There is nothing to fix or change. We can be, do or have whatever we desire. Think of it as your inner best friend who is always with you cheering you on and calling you towards what you want to experience. If you quiet your mind, you will hear the voice of your Soul talking to you, guiding you every step of the way. It is also the most powerful guidance system you have and will never steer you wrong. You simply must listen and follow what you are being called towards. There is nothing to fear.
Your next question may be, how then does someone get into alignment? I have eight very simple tools and tricks that I use to get into alignment, and know if you do this consistently, you will feel incredible more of the time.
1. Relax: Believe it or not, we take life way too serious. Life is meant to be enjoyed and so
we need to do things that feel good throughout our day and not once in a while. For
example, go for walks, listen to relaxing music, yoga, draw, paint, or drink your favorite
beverage. Do what feels incredible to you all day long.
2. Quiet The Mind: Allow your mind to quiet for 15 to 20 minutes every morning as well as throughout the day. With no thought there is greater ease. There is also less chatter which is the source of all distraction, and inner disharmony. When the mind is quiet,
your vibration rises and you achieve alignment instantly. Your ability to realize your guidance it is clear, and your response is accurate. Lastly, you gain great insight onto the things you're doing that get in the way of your alignment. By no longer doing them, your vibration becomes pure and things begin to shift in your experience.
3. Look For Things That Feel Good To You: When you feel negative emotions, take your focus off of what it is your thinking about for the time being and focus on other things that feel satisfying to you. i.e. petting your cat or dog, your last vacation, previous successes, or things going well currently in your life.
4. Let Go Of Negativity: Let go of things that prevent you from being naturally joyous like
complaining, blaming, criticizing, people pleasing, justifying or explaining, worrying what
other’s think, minding other people’s business, controlling others or circumstances. All of
these things will prevent you from being who you truly are.
5. Be Intentional In Your Thoughts. You’re no longer letting your mind think any old thought, for it then becomes a belief. That's what beliefs are, thoughts you keep thinking over and over. Instead, you are focusing yourself into better feeling thoughts for it satisfies two objectives. 1. You feel great, and 2. Brings you into alignment with Source. Once you master this, you can raise your vibration to receive thought from Source, but I will address this in another blog.
6. Honour Your Emotions For The Powerful Guidance That They Are: Allow yourself to feel the full range of emotions for this is powerful guidance letting you know how aligned, or misaligned you are with Source. Love, appreciation, happiness, fun, and interest are all indicators of alignment, where anxiety, anger, hatred and sadness are signs of misalignment. Having said that, no one is always in alignment. It's not possible. Life is ever changing and with it comes contrast. All of which challenge our thoughts and beliefs, thus aiding in our expansion. It's a constant striving moment by moment. Celebrate when you're there and lovingly focus yourself back into alignment when your not. No big deal. It is important to note here that when feeling negative emotion, to be loving and compassion with yourself. Soothe yourself into a better feeling place. I've been doing this and it works wonders. Become your own best friend. Once you have mastered this, you can again, receive soothing messages straight from Source! It is a
truly wonderful experience, and if you would like to learn how to do this, please message me and I would be happy to teach you.
7. Flow The Love That Is You Into The World: There are many people out there who are aware of the pain and suffering in the world and when you acknowledge this. Guess what? It takes you out of alignment. YUP, that's right. Why? Source is well-being and is offering it all- day, everyday. Source doesn't focus upon and pity those suffering. Source only loves and encouragements unwaveringly. We cannot control what is happening in the world, but we can control how we feel and focus ourselves into alignment BEFORE looking there. Once you do, the most magical thing happens, you begin to see the world through the eyes of Source, which is very different from how we see things. There is no judgement. Only love and upliftment. It's like a child who has fallen and crying. You don't get upset with the child for having fallen. You reassure him or her that all is well and love them until they stop crying. Same thing is true in this case. Meditate for 15 to 20 minutes daily and send loving white light to situations or people that are upsetting you. Bless them and tell yourself, "they too, like me, are extensions of Source energy who has come to evolve and like me, are finding their way, too. They have access to Source who is guiding them to the life they truly prefer. This way you maintain your alignment with Source and your Soul. If after you've meditated, you feel inspired or called to contribute in some way, this is your guidance. Follow it. It can only lead you to your true purpose.
8. List 10 Things You Feel Blessed About: List 10 things you feel blessed about in your life, every morning. You will begin to notice all of the things going well for you which aligns you with Source.
The benefits to getting into alignment are the following:
1. You are able to handle life as it comes from a grounded, centered, calm place. and
respond with unconditional joy, inner peace, and stability.
2. A deep knowing emanates from your being that all is well, and even in contrast can maintain your alignment and the powerful feeling of well-being.
3. As this is a law-based universe, you will only attract people and experiences into your life
that are a vibrational match. If you love what is occurring, keep going. If not, look at the
thoughts your thinking, and where you are placing your focus which could be
disconnecting you and lowering your vibration.
Once you experience alignment, you will feel so good, you will no longer tolerate disconnection. This is great! Why? This is not only moving you in the direction of greater expansion, but you will notice a steady improvement in all areas of your life.
I really hope that in reading this, you are starting to realize that the most important relationship is the one with your Higher Self and Source. If you want to fall in love with yourself and your life and this journey we call life, I recommend the above tips. There are many other tools one can use to achieve alignment more consistently. If you would like to learn more about these simple and very effective tools through one-on-one Coaching with me, please send me a message. I would love to assist you on your journey.
With great love and appreciation,